Description: An 8 week, off season, strength training program specifically tailored for runners. This program is designed to strengthen the muscles needed during running prior to the start of the fall running season. Participants will meet with a trainer one or two times per week. Muscle Activation Technique™ will be used to assess and identify muscle weakness and tightness. Our staff will then create a customized strength training program, tailored to the individual runner, in order to strengthen weak muscles, correct muscle imbalances, and prepare the body for running. Areas that will be focused on will be low back, “core,” glutes, quads, hip flexors, hamstrings, lower leg, feet, and toes.
- Begin the fall running season stronger
- Run faster and longer than previous race performances
- Decrease the likelihood of becoming injured during the season and help to reduce the severity of injury if it does occur
- Program runs: July 9th-Sept 2, July 16th – Sept 9, or July 23 – Sept 16th
- Price is $75/session or $600 total. Can be paid in two installments of $300 paid on the first session and the 4th session. Can also be paid in three installments of $200 paid on the first, third, and sixth sessions.
- Program only runs 8 weeks so if a session is missed, it must be made up before the end of the 8 week period or the session will be forfeited.
- Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday 6am to 7pm, Saturdays 7am to 4pm
To Register, email info@AIMHumanPerformance.com