Description: This 8 week, off season, strength training program is specifically designed to help golfers prepare for the spring golf season. The goals of this program are to help golfers start the spring season stronger, create a more powerful swing, improve endurance, and decrease the chance of injury.
In partnership with Select Physical Therapy of Woodbridge, participants will receive a pre- and post test using FUSIONETICS; a comprehensive digital assessment tool used to discover potential injuries and ares of weakness that will be addressed during the 8 week program. This is the same tool that's used by the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, and the NCAA to test their athletes for potential injuries. A post test will be performed at the end of the 8 week period to measure progress.
Golfers will then meet with a trainer one, two, or three times per week for 8 weeks. Muscle Activation Technique™ will be used to assess and identify muscle weakness, tightness, and imbalances prior to every workout. Our staff will then create a customized strength training program, tailored to the individual golfer, in order to strengthen weak muscles, correct muscle imbalances, and prepare the body for golfing. Special attention will be paid on balancing strength training days, golf game days, and adequate time for recovery and physiological adaptation. Details:
- FUSIONETICS Pre-test date: Saturday, February 10.
- Program runs: February 10 through April 6
- FUSIONETICS Post-test date: Saturday, April 7th.
- Price for one session per week is $75/session or $600 total. Can be paid in two installments of $300 paid on the first session and the 4th session. Can also be paid in three installments of $200 paid on the first, third, and sixth sessions.
- Price for two sessions per week is $70/session. Can be paid in three or four installments.
- Price for three sessions per week is $65/session. Can be paid in three or four installments.
- Program only runs 8 weeks so if a session is missed, it must be made up before the end of the 8 week period or the session will be forfeited.
- Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday 6am to 7pm, Saturdays 7am to 4pm
To Register, email info@AIMHumanPerformance.com