These roasted plums can be served over top of yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, pancakes, or toast. Make a double batch and put it in your freezer to enjoy the taste of summer during the dreary, cold winter months.
12 plums, pitted and each cut into quarters
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
3 Tbsp brown sugar or coconut sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the plums and all remaining ingredients in a glass, oven safe dish. Stir to combine.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until plums are soft and juice is bubbly.
4. Turn on the broiler function. Broil plums for about 4 minutes until slightly darkened around the edges.
5. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or place in the freezer for 2 months.